Vivid Education has announced a limited number of Loyalty Program bursaries for new onshore international students who begin their studies this September/October 2020 intake at Southern Cross Education Institute Higher Education (Melbourne Campus) in Bachelor of Early Childhood Education.
The total value of the bursary is up to AUD$9,000.
To secure the bursary you must accept your offer letter to Southern Cross Education Institute Higher Education by the 30th September 2020.
Your offer letter will state your gross standard tuition fees; however, your fees for 4th year-2nd semester or 8th Semester will be paid by Vivid Education to an amount of $9000 (AUD) up to a maximum of 4 units.
This means that you will need to pay the total of your gross tuition, however the value of the bursary will be deducted from your fee for your final semester. For example, if you are enrolling in the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, your offer letter will request a full tuition fee payment of $9000 x 8 = $72,000 for 32 units. If you accept this bursary, you will pay $72000 -$9000 (4 units fee) = $63000 (AUD) tuition fee for the full course. A total discount of $9,000 (AUD).
Claiming the Bursary:
- This bursary will be discounted from your gross standard tuition fees on the final semester base subject enrolment and can only be credited towards a maximum of 4 subjects to an amount not exceeding $9,000 (AUD).
- All offers must be accepted by 30th September 2020, after which it will automatically expire.
- In order to claim this bursary, you must be continuing to study at Southern Cross Education Institute Higher Education (Melbourne Campus) in the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education course for the full Course Duration.
- Students who receive credit exemptions towards their study can only claim up to 50% of the bursary amount (i.e. Vivid Education will only pay for 2 subjects in the final semester).
- This bursary can’t be used in conjunction with any other scholarships or bursary for the College towards tuition fees.
- A bursary can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced, or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants of this bursary will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning of the bursary.
- Any student who receives the bursary letter along with the offer will be eligible to receive the bursary.